Smart emergency alarm with GSM GPRS Elderly SOS Button for the elderly: Emergency alarm is composed of 555 timer circuit, which is a medium scale integrated timer and widely used. Usually only a few external resistive and capacitive elements, can constitute a variety of pulse circuits for different purposes, such as multivibrators, monostable flip-flop and Schmidt flip-flop. By 555 timer made of emergency alarm, can be applied to emergency or outstanding situation of the alarm, in the fastest and most effective way to give out the alarm, so that the surrounding crowd can be the fastest perceived danger.
• Support GPS + LBS + WIFI + AGPS
• Support call function, replaceable Micro SIM card.
• Support heart rate measurement
• 0.96 inch OLED screen，128*96
• Pedometer, sleep monitor, sedentary reminder and health step management.
• Support track positioning, support for electronic fence, support SOS a key help, and send the information to the platform management system (pop-up prompt box), and automatically call the emergency contact.
• Exclusive magnetic charge.
• More functions: Support GSM, GPRS, heart rate, GPS positioning, WIFI indoor positioning, LBS positioning, AGPS positioning, blind spot supplement, remote set parameters, remote test heart rate step, medication reminders, two-way call function, online Real-time query location, SIM card, track playback, SMS query, SOS alarm, adsorption thimble charging
Smart emergency alarm with GSM GPRS Elderly SOS Button for the elderly : Emergency alarm as an important alarm equipment, its original characteristics need to meet the following technical standards. One is the determination of the starting circuit coefficient of the emergency alarm, which is based on the maximum torque of the matching motor. 0.85 -- 1 times of the converted torque coefficient, the basic unit is Min2 /m, or S2 /m; Second, the maximum moment coefficient of the emergency alarm in the interval is at most equivalent to the reduced moment coefficient; The third is the minimum moment coefficient of the emergency alarm in the interval, which is at least 0.6 times of the converted moment coefficient. The fourth is the moment coefficient of the emergency alarm in calibration conditions. Above 0.8x10-6min2/m or 2.88x10S2 /m; Fifth, the transmission ratio of the calibration working condition is related to the calibrated power of the motor of the emergency alarm. When the power is less than 40kw. Transmission ratio is 0.94; When the power is between 40-55kW, the transmission ratio is 0.96; When the power is 75-132kW, the transmission ratio is 0.965; When the power is greater than 132kw, the transmission ratio is 0.97.
|Shipping Method||Shipping Terms||Area|
|Express||TNT /FEDEX /DHL/ UPS||All Countries|
|Sea||FOB/ CIF /CFR /DDU||All Countries|
|Ocean +Express||DDP||Europe Countries /USA/Canada/Australia /Southeast Asia /Middle East|
A:Both.We have been in this field for more than 7years.With superior quality products and competitive price,we sincerely hope to develop mutual-beneficial business with our customers all over the world.
A: T/T,L/C,D/A,D/P and so on.
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU and so on.
A: Normally, it will take 15 to 30 days after receiving the deposit The specific delivery time depends on the items and thequantity of your order.
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings.
A: If the quantity is small, the samples will be free, but the customers have to pay the courier cost.
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery.
A: We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ; and we respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them.